Depending on the jurisdiction, HazWasteOnline™ has been developed with careful adherence to the latest national guidance and European legislation including:
- UK’s technical guidance; WM3: Hazardous Waste; Guidance on the classification and assessment of hazardous waste, v1.1.NI (Northern Ireland) and V1.2.GB (England, Wales & Scotland), published by the Environment Agency, SEPA, NIEA and Natural Resources Wales.
- EU 2018/C 124 Technical Guidance – Waste classification and technical guidance.
- Revised List of Wastes, Commission Decision 2014/955/EU.
- Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008, on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures (CLP Regulation) 16 December 2008. (Table 3.1 & Table 3.2 of Annex VI of the CLP Regulation) Commission Regulation 1357/2014/EU amending the revised Waste Framework Directive 2008/98/EC.
- Persistent Organic Pollutants POPs Regulation 850/2004/EC of 29 April 2004.
- Adaptations to Technical Progress (ATPs) for various European Regulations including those for 1272/2008/EC and 850/2004/EC.